The Fulbourn Parish Council and a group of volunteers from the village has been working for the past two years to prepare a Neighbourhood Plan to influence the development the village and the wider Parish.
The Neighbourhood Plan is now undergoing a formal inspection by an independent examiner appointed by South Cambridgeshire District Council.
The inspector is reviewing the Submission Draft available to view via Documents section below.
As part of the process a hearing was held on 4th July at which the Inspector heard submissions by both the Parish Council and Developers on three specific areas.
He is now in the process of completing his report and that is expected anyday soon. His comments will then be reviewed and incorporated into a final version for adoption by the Parish Council and the District Council.
The District Council will then arrange a Referendum within the village when all villagers can vote to adopt or reject the Plan.
The final version will be made available for all to view when it becomes available later in the year.
Neighbourhood Plan overview documents:
- Fulbourn NP (Submission Draft) V03.2 lowres (3.5 MB)
- Fulbourn NP (Submission Draft) V03.2 (25 MB)
- FulbournNP-Policy Map Oct21 (38 MB)
- FulbournNP-Policy Map (Village inset) Oct21 (41MB)
Evidence Base documents:
- EP1 Key Views v2 (387 KB)
- EP2 ICF v3 (1.4 MB)
- EP3 Local Green Spaces v2 (2.5 MB)
- EP4 PVAA v2 (2.6 MB)
- EP5 Green Infrastructure v2 (700 KB)
- EP6 Biodiversity in Fulbourn v2 (7 MB)
- Evidence Base Summary Index v3 (300 KB)
Please contact the Clerk to the Council (contact details on the right or below) if you would like to access to any other Neighbourhood Plan documents or would like any further information.